Posted by Steve from College DownTime
Well, one trip to Goodwill later ends up with buying several shot glasses, a pilsner glass, Christmas lights, and to finish it up...
a party bucket with Budweiser logo!
Now since we made a post a little while back about our exploits with bottle caps, we are temporarily storing every one of the 300+ caps in our party bucket. It also acts as a makeshift cap bucket to toss our caps into. Allow the party to commencerate!
Adding pictures later from my actual machine. You won't believe how awesome it is for the low, low Goodwill price of $1! Cheers.
Posted by Unknown
|Me, Conquering Nature|
It's time to go back to school. Going back is good and bad... its kind of like getting sent to party prison. Of course you need to be prepared for any and all circumstances that await you in the coming semester. So I took the time to come up with a comprehensive school shopping list to prevent you from coming off as a total jabroni this year. Here's what you'll need and why.
1. A Sword- When the time is right, you'll know what to do.
2. Beer monies- What? you haven't been saving up? Good luck you poor bastard.
3. Plan B (for beer monies)- Scheme it, rob it, job it. Whatever you gotta do, man.
4. Lab Coats- For Experiments
5. Top Hats and Monocles- For Fancy Night
6. Grappling Hook- To get on the roof
7. A Kiddy Pool and Lawn Chairs- For getting hotdaydrunk in
8. Tiki Torches and Hawaiian shirts- For Luau Night
9. Guitar- For the inevitable rock offs (usually against demons or final bosses)
10. Power Tools- For any renovations you want to make to your room (Water slide, sky light, escape pod etc.)